Have you ever lost precious data from external hard drive on Mac after inaccessible? If yes then usually do not panic, within this a write-up you’ll get detailed help return all lost or deleted data from external drive within an easy way. External hard disk utilized to maintain backup of important data collection then one can hold those data because drive wherever and will access those data by connecting into any PC’s USB port instantly. Because of some circumstances, data could get lost or deleted, but users no need to worry because when data lost from removable drive, which is not gone permanently. Only pointer reference to that data is deleted and marked that space as free for storing new data in it and lost data is still resided on disk itself. By utilizing external data recovery software, it’s possible to easily regain all data within an efficient way.
Various reasons behind loss of data from Mac hard disk
- Accidental deletion of files: while deleting unwanted files from removable hard disk to utilize the space for storing other files, accidentally formatting of removable hard disk drive without taking appropriate backup, damaged file system are the reasons behind deletion of data from hard drive.
- File catalog corruption: In Mac, volumes contains files, file directories, file threads, and directory information. This vital information is saved in catalog file, which is arranged in B tree shape. Once this catalog file could easily get corrupt which makes difficult to traverse directory files or folders stored with that volumes and consequences in loss of files.
- Formatting External Hard Disk Drive: Disk management tool is utilized to add, delete, and modify volumes dynamically in Mac hard disk but while creating new volume you are designed to delete D volume but mistakenly delete volume C, which results in inaccessible drive to result in huge loss of data. Even if any volume is contaminated with most virus attacks and facing difficult to access files such situation you could format that drive intentionally to store fresh data in it.
- Reformatting hard disk: Frequently it is necessary to alter file system to a new i.e. from HFS+ to HFSX file system on Mac hard disk. However, if any interrupt occurs while doing file conversion or failed to do right conversion then it results in an inaccessible drive and results in loss of huge data from that drive.
- Interruption in file transfer process: Suppose you are wishing to collect huge data off their PC, then you will utilize this external drive to copy by connecting drive to PC’s USB port however, if accidentally eject drive suddenly while moving files it results in loss of being transferred files.
Loss of data from hard drive is common because of above-mentioned scenarios. By utilizing Mac hard drive recovery software, it is possible to undelete formatted or reformatted external drive for both Windows and Mac OS based machines. It scans entire removable drive even after inaccessible because of file system error to find files and folders. Moreover, this tool demo version is also available in websites to check on its capability in retrieving files and folders from Mac external drive. If you are happy with results obtained, then buy this tool and save all rescued data to the storage devices without facing any difficulties.
Special features of this tool are:
- Performs external drive data recovery after MBR corruption because of formation bad sectors
- Effective graphical user interface, which helps a newcomer user to use this tool without the complications
- It supports recovery of data from HFS+ and HFSX formatted or reformatted external drive
- Ultimate tool to execute portable hard disk data recovery on NTFS, NTFF5 along with other file system
- Capable to rescue greater than 300 file types including audio, video, office documents, PST along with other files over a couple of minutes
- Simply undelete files from Trash after accidentally empting it
- User-friendly tool to rescue external hard disk drive on Mac, after file system corruption
Suggestions to prevent data from removable hard disk
- Always make your hard disk free from virus by regularly scanning with updated antivirus
- Frequently do not plug and eject when drive isn’t recognizable
- Always unplug external drive with safe remove option
- Regularly take backup of important data