Files are the container of information that is created by a specific application. When user works on the application and performs action then there is a collection of data that is held in a file. Files receive a extension to respective for their application by which they are built.
These files are sometime important and if lost may cause problem. Very often this happens that user losses his/her data in the form of files. These files contain lot of data in it and so are important often. Let’s say you’ve lost files, it is possible to recover lost documents. You can do recovery of the files for example you can recover lost excel document.
Firstly, allow me to show precautions that needs to be taken to keep the files safe before loss or after loss.
After loss what has to be followed:
• Installing the program inside the system has to be avoided and also reinstallation of OS after format too. This will keep the files safe in the hard disk drive and also this increases the odds of recovery.
• From which source the data was lost, that device must be kept idle that means no saving of data must be done on that particular devices.
Before loss what needs to be done:
• Disconnecting the devices in the system have to be accomplished with all the safely removal option.
• Keep the strong backups in order that recovery can be created even after complete loss of data.
• Restoring points in the system really helps to have the data back from certain points of time.
• Always keep check on the power to be obtained from the system to prevent the abrupt de-activate.
• Pirated software usage must be avoided to avoid the application glitches.
Precautions are more effective to be followed but apart you must know the causes of a person to steer to loss of files from the hard drive, external hard disk, USB etc. In the event the below mentioned actions if performed or even in case if it happens then there could be sever data loss.
• Malfunctioned program if entered inside the system can result in loss of files or sometimes complete loss from hard disk without your knowing. One of the reasons because of this attack is access of internet.
• Abrupt closing of an application or system de-activation leads to loss of files and inappropriate saving of files.
• Third party tools usage like antivirus in the system generally cause deletion of files.
• External memory if disconnected abruptly from the system.
• Using shift delete skip storage of files from Recycle Bin.
These can result in lack of file and even sometime complete data loss. Therefore, if you are facing the data loss then you need software to recuperate the data. For the deed, you can get the software to do recovery.