Hard Drive is the best place to store huge amount of data. There are several types of hard drives available in the market. Most of the users prefer to store their important files on hard drive as they feel it is safe and secure media to store files. However, sometimes you may delete folders containing files like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, photos, videos etc from your hard drive. Having trouble while recovering such files and folders? Don’t worry! You can get complete assistance here! Recovering files and folders just got simple and easy using deleted folder recovery software. All you have to do is follow few simple steps to recover deleted folders from your hard drive. But before explaining how to recover files and folders, have you ever wondered what happens to the files once you delete them?
What happens to the deleted folders?
Suppose you delete a folder containing many files from your system running on Windows 7 OS. The folder may disappear from the hard drive but is not permanently deleted. So where does it actually go? When you delete a file or folder, the contents will remain intact. Only the pointers pointing to that particular file or folder address is freed. So recovering files will be easy using recovery software like deleted folder recovery tool. But you should make sure nothing is written on to the hard disk after the file deletion.
Folder deletion scenarios:
Deletion from Recycle Bin: Sometimes when you delete a file/folder, it goes into the Recycle Bin. Sometimes if recycle bin is already full, files bypass Recycle Bin. Using deleted folder recovery software you can retrieve such deleted files or folders.
Data deletion during re-partitioning of drive: When you are re-partitioning the drive, if there is any interruption like power surge or due to use of unreliable third party software or any other reason, it may lead to loss of files and folders on the hard disk drive. By using this software you can very easily perform folder recovery from formatted drive.
Human errors: Human errors are one of the main reasons for data loss. Data may get deleted/lost in Windows 7 when user tries to install a new OS along with the existing OS or by accidental deletion or by emptying the Recycle Bin etc.
Accidental deletion: Sometimes a folder may get deleted by using “Shift+Delete” option or by accidentally pressing the “Delete All Files” option. This software will be really helpful during such situations.
Improper shutting down of system: Sometimes improper shutting down of system can cause file deletion. Users may shut down the system forcibly or it may get shut down because of power surge. Data loss during such scenarios can be recovered using this amazing folder recover toolkit.
Unique features of this software:
- Folder Recovery software is a powerful tool and can perform fast recovery of deleted files and folders from Windows 7 computers and laptops
- It can recover files which are deleted by any of the mentioned above scenarios with ease.
- It supports data recovery from FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5, and Ext FAT formatted partitions or drives.
- It performs scanning of entire drive within short period of time.
- This software can restore deleted folders in Windows 7 and other versions of Windows like Windows 8, Windows Vista etc
- This software supports many brands of hard disks like Seagate, WD, Lexar etc. It can recover files from SATA, IDE drives as well.
- It has a user friendly interface and can undelete any type of file from Windows 7 based system.
- It also supports all major versions of Mac operating system like Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion etc.
Steps for recovering deleted folders:
Step 1: Download the free demo software from the internet and install it on your Windows 7 system.
Step 2: Run the application.
Step 3: Select “Recover files” option from the list of options you see on the home screen.
Step 4: Now the software scans for the available drives connected to your system.
Step 5: Select the drive on which you want to perform the recovery process.
Step 6: User will have to choose the destination folder to save the recovered folders.
Useful tips to avoid folder deletion
- Keep a backup of all the important files and folders.
- Use proper anti-virus software to keep the system safe and secure from virus attacks
- Always shutdown the system using “Shutdown” option
- Be more conscious during re-partitioning or while installing new OS on the Windows 7 system.
NOTE: This free software is a demo version and users can only preview the recovered files. To recover and restore the deleted files and folders, one must purchase the full version. You can save the recovery session using the demo version and recover the data using the saved recovery session after purchasing the full version