If you are decided to format your hard drive partitions or any data storage drives due to some reasons. Then you can format by using Quick format or normal format methods. The difference between full format and the quick format, is full format scans the hard drive for bad sectors on the volume by using the CHKDSK command. Whereas quick format does not scan any hard drive for bad sectors.
All the files and folders will be lost or erase if you perform accidental quick format. Don’t be panic for loss of data, you can get back all your valuable files and folders that are stored on the hard drive by using the Best Undelete Software.
How it is potential to recover files from quick formatted drive:
Whenever you perform quick format drive then only file information is cleared from the file system from the specific drive. Each and every files consists pre-allocated memory space as long as they aren’t overwritten by any of the new files or folders. If you apply quick format command on any drive then only file structure exist and virtual file is lost. So, in such cases make use of best recovery application to restore files and folders after quick format.
Various situations when you perform quick format:
Improper Removal or Shutdown: When you are hurry in winding up your laptop but you abruptly pulled out your any external drive which is connected to laptop this leads to file system corruption so if you make use of the any drive further you need to quick format it.
Virus or Malware Infection: Malware, spyware and viruses are harmful threats that are capable to make some unknown changes in file system. If these kind of dangerous programs leave an impact on the file structure of hard drive, then each of the drive get inaccessible. In such situations intend to make use of corrupted drive any further then you need to apply quick format command.
Presence of Bad Sectors: Due to presence of bad sector on any drive this results in severe loss of files and folders. When creation of bad sectors increases over the drive on large scale then, drive may get crashed.
There are some of the other causes for quick format on any data storage drive such as file system corruption, use of third party software, hardware issues, software corruption and many other causes. To overcome from the quick formatting hard drive just immediately make use of Best Undelete Software to recover data after quick format applied on any hard drive.
Specifications of Best Undelete Software:
- This is one the best and genuine application used to retrieve entire data from quick formatted drive.
- Capable to restore files that are lost or deleted from both versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- It supports to undelete files after quick format performed on different file system such as HFS+, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, HFSX, NTFS5 and ExtFAT volumes.
- This utility helps to recover files that are deleted by using “Shift & Delete” keys.
- You can retrieve entire data from different types of hard drives like SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, etc., after applying quick format command.
- Software can be used to undelete files that are deleted or erased due to various reasons like virus infection, file system corruption, software crash and so on.
- It is compatible to recover files and folders after quick format of different sizes and brands of hard drives.
- You can preview the restored data prior restoring on any external drives.
- Before applying quick format on any drive maintain the proper backup of your important files and folders.
- Always download and install updated antivirus application.