In recent years downloading and watching movies on computer or external device has gained popularity. People prefer to download movies and save them on computer or flash drives such as pen drive, memory card and so on.
Although storing series of movies on your system or external storage media is quite beneficiary but the problem occurs when stored movies gets lost or deleted in some circumstances. Deleted movie files can be restored from the recycle bin, but if you have cleaned up the recycle bin or permanently deleted the movie files or even formatted it. Have you ever come across such kind of instances, don’t be disappointed! Recovering movie files is much simpler and easier until and unless movie recovers software exists.
How to restore deleted movies file?
- Download demo version of movie recover software on your computer and install it.
- Launch the software and once you enter the home page click on “Recover Files”
- Select the drive from which the file is lost or deleted. Choose the media files and folders which you want to regain back exactly or else you can skip the step.
- Once the scanning process is initiated all the recover files will be listed. Then you can preview the retrieved movies file.
- Click on “Save Recovery Session “ option and you can preview recovered files.
- If you are using Demo Version, Purchase the software and save the recovered files.
Different instances accountable for loss of movie files:
- Loss of movies could occur if your system gets shut down suddenly when you transfer a movie files from one storage media to another.
- Loss of movies along with the other files may result due to file system corruption.
- Accidental deletion of movie files while deleting some other files may also lead to loss of movie files.
- Improper handling of external storage device, suddenly ejecting of the flash drives may corrupt movie files.
- Accidentally formatting hard drive or external storage drive also results in loss of movie files.
- Ensure that there is no transfer interruption while moving movie files from external storage device to computer or vice versa
- External storage device should be handled properly and smoothly,
- Connecting external storage media to virus infected computer should be avoided completely.
Features of Movie File Recovery software:
- This software is reliable and restores lost movies files of various formats such as FLV, MOV, MPG, AVI, MPEG, DIVX, WMX, XVID, etc.
- Movie File Recovery has most attractive interfaces which guide the users to perform lost movie file recovery without facing any difficulties and in a simple way.
- This software is platform independent make the movies file recovery a simple task and compatible to works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc.