“Hello there, Could someone help me out how to recover my media files that got lost from my USB flash drive? Recently, I connected my USB flash on to my computer to transfer some files. After sometime, I thought of formatting my Pen Drive thinking that I have backed up all the data from it and I formatted it. Immediately after erasing it I realized that I had not maintained proper back up of one of my media file. This is making me worried a lot. Can anyone help out to recover deleted USB files and to sort out this problem effectively? Thanks”
Some of the Major Trouble Makers of Data Loss on USB Storage Devices:
- Inappropriate Removal: For an instance, if you are transferring files from your USB external storage devices to a computer using (Cut + Paste) option. All of the sudden, if you pull out the USB drive abruptly from the PC, the transfer process get interfered and stops. As the result of this you may loss data from the USB storage device.
- Unintentional Deletion: Files / data that got deleted from external storage devices will not be stored under temporary folder (Recycle Bin / Trash). Under such cases, if you delete any file from your USB storage devices it may result you in permanent loss of those deleted file.
- Accidental Formatting: Sometime, if you may accidental format your USB hard drive / flash drive without initiating a proper backup. This may result in data loss of USB external storage devices.
- Other Factors: Reasons like file system corruption, software clash, hardware failure, Bad sector, etc. may also end up in data loss from USB devices.
Steps to Avoid Data Loss on USB Storage Devices:
- Stop using the USB external storage immediately. If you notice data loss from it.
- Always practice the habit of back up the data of your USB devices before formatting it.
- Never interrupt or pull out the USB flash drive from its source during its read/ write operation.
Inspite of all these precaution measures taken, if you still found that files had gone missing or deleted from your USB external storage device, simple don’t get tensed or worried. Cause there is a wonderful tool to recover deleted USB files named as “Undelete USB” utility, which will help you out in rescuing USB files, irrespective the data deletion / loss scenarios.
Characteristics of This Application:
It easy to recuperate lost / deleted data from USB storage drive using this Recovery USB tool. It is specialized with an in-built special technology that helps to scan and get back the entire USB drive data effectively. The specialty of this program is, it can manage data retrieval from USB without altering its original content in file that is present on the storage devices. This undelete files USB rescue software is a specially designed to identify and recover more that 280+ types of files with their unique file signatures including archives, zip archives, spread sheets, documents, media files so on. Moreover, it also supports retrieving data from USB external drives having various file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+ and HFSX. This application recovers files from various types of external storage device such as Pen Drive, USB flash drive, portable hard disk, memory cards etc.