You might lose your priceless photos while transferring from digital camera or any other electronic device to your laptop or PC; when you lose your priceless photos you feel unhappy. If you are using any electronic device you need to be very careful. There are many reasons which lead to data loss few of them are due to virus attack, file system corruption, file corruption, deleting or formatting of volumes or hard drive, accidentally repatriating volumes, power failures and improper shutdown of the computer.
When you delete a photo file from the Mac Operating system it won’t gets completely deleted from the hard drive. Only the index of the file gets deleted from hard drive. The Operating system marks the space as free space available for saving new files. In such cases if you want to recover deleted photos Mac you need to use any good Mac photo recovery program.
Steps need to be followed for successful recovery:
- Stop using the Mac hard drive further once you deleted photos from it. Because this could lead to overwriting your deleted photos.
- Do not try to install any new recovery software or restart your hard drive this could lead to permanent data loss.
- Select a good Mac recovery software, check whether the software can able to recover data from different data loss situations and from different file types along with audio and video file format.
- The utility should support to recover raw file format. Check the program allows you to preview the recovered photos before saving.
- Always download the freeware demo version of the tool to check the capability of the software in recovering deleted photos.
- Buy a software based on the demo version results. Read the given instruction carefully and recover deleted photos from Mac drive.