Have you ever been faced the problem of data lost from Mac hard drive partition and desperately searching for a recovery tool from that point of time. Then without wasting your valuable time make use of this safe, secure and user friendly software called Mac Recovery software, because if you won’t apply any recovery tool then it might happen that new data can get overwritten over the older data as you should know if data gets deleted or lost from hard drive partition then it loses the address of its pointer that points towards its address in memory and allows free memory space to store new data.
Mac Recovery software is one of the best and powerful software to perform hard drive partition recovery on Mac based systems. As Mac hard drive partition is used to store huge amount of data like audio, video, images, spread sheets, office files, software, applications, etc.so handling it with utmost care is quite necessary. This software consists of advanced in-built scanning algorithm which scans the entire hard drive and performs Mac OS X recovery partition within few minutes. Due to its reliability and some of the outstanding features, it is highly used in industry and also for personal use.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of partition on Mac hard drive:
- While transferring the data from external storage device to systems hard drive, due to some unwanted errors user will encountered with an error message stated “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? It the user unintentionally clicks on format option then it causes deletion of hard drive partitions.
- File system is a method used by the operating system to keep track of all the files in the hard drive. If it gets corrupted due to any reasons then there may chances of deletion or lost of partitions from Mac hard drive.
- While re-installing the Mac OS older application to newer one, if any interruption occurs then it results in the deletion or loss of partition.
- If the user try to install more than one operating system on Mac hard drive using boot camp utility then it lead to the deletion of Mac HDD partition.
- Some other reasons responsible for the deletion or loss of partitions from the Mac system are boot sector corruption, hard drive crash, accidental deletion, improper partitioning of disk, and so on.
Unique Features of Mac Recovery Software:
This software supports recovery of deleted or lost partitions on all versions of Mac operating system like Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mavericks, etc. This application not only performs Mac OS X recovery partition but also used for recovering more than 300 file types including all audio, video, documents, RAW files, spread sheets, etc. on volumes of Mac hard drive. It is used to restore deleted or lost files from various memory storage devices like external hard drive, FireWire drive, USB flash drive, SD cards, memory cards, etc. This tool is also recovers deleted or lost files from FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFSX volumes and has the capacity to recover deleted files from formatted, corrupted, re-formatted Mac hard drives. To know more information regarding how to recover deleted or lost partitions from Mac OS X continue reading this page.