Hard Drive is a storage device which is used in Windows and Mac computer to store various kinds of digital data such as documents, image files, spreadsheets, excel sheets, video/audio files, etc. SCSI, SATA and IDE are the types of internal hard drives which are used in computer to store the digital data supported by Western Digital, Hitachi Samsung, Seagate, Kingston, Transcend, Lexar, Toshiba, and so on. These hard drives offers various features like store large amount of data depends on size, highly reliable and durable and many more.
However, most of the computer users facing a major problem i.e. data loss from hard drive due to known or unknown reasons. In this situation, you may get tensed and start worrying about how to recover data from hard drive? If you want to recover data from hard drive then you can take help of best recovery software named as Hard Drive Data Recovery tools which is help you to recover data from damaged, crashed and corrupted hard drives on multiple versions of Windows and Mac.
Common causes behind the deletion of data from hard drive on Windows and Mac:
- Accidental Format: Sometimes, if you want to some free disk space on hard drive for storing the essential data on then you format the hard drive without noticing the important files stored on it can leads to data loss from hard disk drive.
- Hard Drive Failure: A hard disk drive failed due to hardware malfunction or due to external factor such as exposure to fire, high magnetic field, environmental contamination which can leads to hard drive crash and the stored information cannot accessed properly with a configured manner.
- Third Party Application: When you download an third party application and uses of this application for perform some operation on system like converting the file format, creating hard disk drive partition, etc. During these process data loss or missing from internal as well as external hard drive
- Abrupt Ejection: An abrupt removal of USB drive from computer when you are transferring valuable data from external storage drive to computer and vice versa can leads to data get lost from internal as well as external storage drive.
Irrespective of the reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from hard disk drive on Windows and Mac, you can make use of Hard Drive Data Recovery software to restore data from hard drive.
Significant Features of Hard Drive Data Recovery Software:
- This software has capable of recover data from hard drives on various update version of Windows including Windows 8, 7, Server 2003, Vista, XP, Server 2008, etc. and Mac including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
- It has capable of recover hard drive data stored on file system such as FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS5 and EXFAT within few steps.
- It has inbuilt effective scanning algorithm which is capable to conduct effective scanning of hard drive and performing hard drive data recovery on Windows and Mac.
- It retrieve different formats of data from various storage device like external USB flash drives, thumb drives, memory cards, memory stick etc.
- This software restore various data from formatted, reformatted, crashed and damaged hard drives with an utmost ease.
- This program provides an advanced preview option to view the recovered data from hard drive on Windows and Mac before restoration in desired location. Check it out here to know more about the tool, and its efficiency in recovering data from hard drive, memory cards, pen drive, Firewire drive, etc.